Trends at a glance for the April 2017 Lee County Fl Foreclosure Trend Report:
Complied and analyzed by Jeff Tumbarello, Director
- April 2017: 80 Mortgage related Lis Pendens.
- March 2017: 88 Mortgage related Lis Pendens.
- April 2016:111 Mortgage related Lis Pendens.
Certificates of Title:
- April 2017: 53 Certificates of Title were conveyed.
- March 2017: 93 Certificates of Title were conveyed.
- April 2016: 111 Certificates of Title were conveyed.
Notes the April 2017 Lee County Fl Foreclosure Trend Report :
- More of the same…
- The top ten Lis Pendens filers represent 46 percent of the filings.
- WELLS FARGO BANK NA was number 1 in filings.
- There slight decrease in certificate of title conveyances/Lis Pendens month over month, as well as year over year.
- The current trend of the distressed market NOT being a primary (last cycle) driver will continue.
- Bertrand versus US bank still has not caused a significant increase in filings.
- When: 5/3/17
- Topic: Are HOA’s a Friend or Foe to Real Estate Investors.
- Presenter: Dennis Paganucci
- Paganucci, a real estate investor currently owning/managing approximately 35 properties located in South Florida, primarily condominiums.
- Paganucci is currently the President of six condominium associations and on the Board of Directors of one additional association.
- Where: Casa Lupita Cafe
- Address: 13120 Westlinks Terrace # 10, Fort Myers, FL 33913
- Click here for a map
- Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- From 11:15 to 12:00 there will be time for lunch and networking.
- The formal part of the meeting will start at 12:00
- For SWFL REIA members your cost is your lunch only.
- Non-Members are $20.00 plus the cost of your lunch.
The SWFL REIA is the premier source for Real Estate Investing education and networking.
The SWFL REIA is different in the Real Estate Investing world in that we do not do information product sales. Our content rich meetings focus on Real Estate Investing via collaboration with like-minded Real Estate Investors sharing their own experiences.
The SWFL REIA is on the cutting edge of data gathering and analysis of the housing market and foreclosures. Our Analysis and Trend reporting has made the SWFL REIA an expert source for the media and set standards by which the housing market is analyzed and trended within the industry.
Our members are Real Estate Investors, Real Estate Agents, Title Agents, Insurance Agents, Landlords, Property Managers, Wholesalers, Rehabbers, Note Buyers, Hedge Fund Managers, Bulk Asset Purchasers, Foreclosure and Probate Investors. Come and network!
Our Motto: Knowledge withheld is Knowledge wasted.
The number one key to being successful in real estate investing is?
To understand what you are there to do!
From our experience, this is the most critical phase. If you have a clear plan it is easier to deploy capital while still operating within a margin of safety.
The SWFL REIA is the premier place to understand what you are here to do, in relation to real estate investing! We look forward to meeting you at a meeting soon!
Get our meeting notices and market data like the April 2017 Lee County Fl Foreclosure Trend Report emailed to you.