Where does the June 2018 Lee County Fl Foreclosure Report come from?
We download from public records and trend with Microsoft Excel. We have been doing this since 2007. This report has value because it is a leading indicator of bank-owned homes coming to market.
June 2018 Lee County Fl Foreclosure Report: Trends at a glance.
Mortgage-Related Lis Pendens:
- June 2018: 145 Mortgage related Lis Pendens
- May 2018: 101 Mortgage related Lis Pendens
- June 2017: 93 Mortgage related Lis Pendens
Certificates of Title conveyed:
- June 2018: 52 Certificates of Title were conveyed.
- May 2018: 56 Certificates of Title were conveyed.
- June 2017: 82 Certificates of Title were conveyed.
June 2018 Lee County Fl Foreclosure Report: Top Ten Lis Pendens filers.
|DITECH FINANCIAL LLC||19||13.10%|
|WELLS FARGO BANK N A||13||8.97%|
|NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE LLC||10||6.90%|
|U S BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUSTEE||8||5.52%|
|BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON||6||4.14%|
|DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST COMPANY TRUSTEE||5||3.45%|
|U S BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||4||2.76%|
|LAKEVIEW LOAN SERVICING LLC||4||2.76%|
|CIT BANK N A||4||2.76%|
|CARRINGTON MORTGAGE SERVICES LLC||4||2.76%|
June 2018 Lee County Fl Foreclosure Report: Top Ten Certificates of Title
|FEDERAL NATIONAL MORTGAGE ASSOCIATION||4||7.69%|
|U S BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUSTEE||3||5.77%|
|BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON||3||5.77%|
|DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST COMPANY TRUSTEE||3||5.77%|
|WILMINGTON TRUST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUSTEE||2||3.85%|
|NATIONSTAR CHAMPION MORTAGAGE LLC||2||3.85%|
|WELLS FARGO BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUSTEE||2||3.85%|
|SUNCOAST CREDIT UNION||1||1.92%|
|WILMINGTON SAVINGS FUND SOCIETY FSB TRUSTEE||1||1.92%|
|DOUBLE A INVESTMENTS LLC||1||1.92%|
June 2018 Lee County Fl Foreclosure Report: Top Ten Certificates of Title Non-Bank
|HARVEY RAYMOND W||1||1.79%|
|ASGHAR DAVID EFTEKHAR||1||1.79%|
|YANG XIU YU||1||1.79%|
|SOUTHEAST PROPERTY ACQUISITIONS LLC||1||1.79%|
|AMERIHOME MORTGAGE COMPANY LLC||1||1.79%|
|RAYMOND MARIE JOSE||1||1.79%|
|CALIFORNIA LAW GROUP LLC||1||1.79%|
|US REALTY INVESTMENTS LLC||1||1.79%|
|DK PROPERTY LLC||1||1.79%|
|K & F PROPERTIES LLC||1||1.79%|
June 2018 Lee County Fl Foreclosure Report: Notes.
- The trend is clearly up. What does that mean?
- The market is resuming the foreclosure filings from the hiatus of the hurricane. Should the upward trend continue at a pace of 300 a month, then this will be worth watching.
- The current trend of the distressed market NOT being a primary (last cycle) driver will continue.
The uptick appears to be the following factors.
- Old Modifications that are now going bad.
- New Low money down builder transactions.
- “Normal” Distressed Situations.
- Probates where a mortgage was involved.
- Storm Damaged houses.
Since 2015 we have averaged 93 Mortgage related Lis Pendens a month. If you take the dip in the months during and after the hurricane. We are deficit 346 filings from that time. So any uptick in the next few months that has an overage above that number, could be a sign of a new direction in the trend.
This uptick represents one of the following things:
- The beginning of a correction. Many of these have sufficient equity to trade out if they so wish. This resembles the distressed market of early 2004 thru 2005.
- The cases that were not filed during the hurricane and its aftermath.
- The natural rise in the foreclosure cases due to an increase of leverage in the market in trailing years. If there are more mortgages, there will be default be more foreclosures.
The Southwest Florida Real Estate Investment Association is the leading source of SWFL real estate investing events that provide investment education and networking in southwest Florida. We analyze the housing market and foreclosures and provide information, education and networking events in order to build a network and knowledge base for investors and potential investors. Our members include real estate agent, brokers, investors, hedge fund managers, rehabbers, wholesalers and more.
Our SWFL REIA General Meeting is held in Fort Myers where we provide education on hot topics in investing and an opportunity to enjoy the camaraderie of your fellow investors. You’ll get a chance to ask for advice from successful real estate professionals and even make a few deals on your latest projects.
To become a member, anyone can register as an individual, a couple, or a corporation. Being a member opens the doors for endless networking opportunities, advice from members with decades of experience, new ideas from entrepreneurs, camaraderie with those just beginning, and deals and contracts done in the meeting room. For those interested in Cape Coral rental property investment and/or Fort Myers rental property investment, SWFL REIA will be able to provide a network to help launch a successful investment career.
The SWFL REIA is known and respected as a source of current, actionable and useful information about the housing market in the area that we meet.
We meet twice a month.
One of the premier sources for real estate investing networking and education is the SWFL REIA. In the real estate world, the SWFL REIA is different in that they do not do information product sales. Their meetings are focusing on the best ways of investing in real estate by collaborating with other property investors who are sharing their experiences.
We look forward to meeting you at a meeting soon!
Click here for membership information
Get our meeting notices and market data emailed to you.