Florida Real Estate Investing, Get the Help you need Along the Way
If you are not willing to ask for help from others, you will find it challenging to succeed with Florida Real Estate Investing. Sure, you are going to be the person who makes most of the decisions but along the way there is nothing wrong with relying on others for assistance. In fact, you may soon find that this is the easiest way to get things done.
Remember this: you don’t know everything. With that in mind, there is somebody out there who knows what you don’t. These are the people you need to get in touch with, ensuring that you have a team built that you can trust to provide you with the proper knowledge and assistance.
Here are five groups of people you can turn to for help if you are going to be involved in Florida real estate investing:
1. Other investors. Some people look at other florida real estate investors as the competition. While this may be true in some sense, you don’t want to turn your back to these professionals. Instead, you should network with them and do your best to learn as much as possible. You never know when you will form a business relationship that could benefit you in the future.
2. Banker. Do you know who to turn to when you need money to buy a property? Do you know who can help when you need a loan to fix up an existing home in your portfolio? If you are not connected with at least one local banker you need to fix this soon enough.
3. Contractor. Let’s face it: some properties need work in florida real estate investors. This is when a good contractor can come in and take care of everything for you. Why would you want to do everything on your own when you could call a contractor who can guarantee professional results? Not to mention the fact that a qualified contractor can help you decide which homes to purchase.
4. Inspector. There is nothing worse than buying a home, thinking that you got a great deal, just to find that there is something majorly wrong. You need to have a good working relationship with a home inspector. This person can save you a lot of money over the course of your investments. If you don’t know an inspector you can trust, it is time to find one without delay.
5. Friends and family. Sometimes, you need a second opinion. Sometimes, you need the help of somebody who is close to you. Why not take a family member or friend to a home with you before buying? This can help you make a better decision. There is nothing wrong with having a “sounding board” by your side.
If you are going to get involved with Florida real estate investing you should never feel as if this is something that is going to be easy. You should also never feel like you can do everything on your own – this is not true. Instead, you should get the help of the five types of people listed above.
The SWFL REIA is the premier source for Real Estate Investing education and networking.
The SWFL REIA is different in the Real Estate Investing world in that we do not do information product sales. Our content rich meetings focus on Real Estate Investing via collaboration with like-minded Real Estate Investors sharing their own experiences.
The SWFL REIA is on the cutting edge of data gathering and analysis of the housing market and foreclosures. Our Analysis and Trend reporting has made the SWFL REIA an expert source for the media and set standards by which the housing market is analyzed and trended within the industry.
Our members are Real Estate Investors, Real Estate Agents, Title Agents, Insurance Agents, Landlords, Property Managers, Wholesalers, Rehabbers, Note Buyers, Hedge Fund Managers, Bulk Asset Purchasers, Foreclosure and Probate Investors. Come and network!
Our Motto: Knowledge withheld is Knowledge wasted.
The number one key to being successful in real estate investing is?
To understand what you are there to do!
From our experience, this is the most critical phase. If you have a clear plan it is easier to deploy capital while still operating within a margin of safety.
The SWFL REIA is the premier place to understand what you are here to do, in relation to real estate investing! We look forward to meeting you at a meeting soon!