Complied by Southwest Florida Real Estate Investment Association Jeff Tumbarello, Director
January 2017 Lee County Fl Foreclosure Trend Report Trends at a glance:
- January 2017: 84 Mortgage related Lis Pendens.
- December 2016: 97 Mortgage related Lis Pendens.
- January 2016: 80 Mortgage related Lis Pendens.
Certificates of Title:
- January 2017: 99 Certificates of Title were conveyed.
- December 2016: 91 Certificates of Title were conveyed.
- January 2016: 147 Certificates of Title were conveyed.
- More of the same…
- The top ten Lis Pendens filers represent 59 percent of the filings.
- BANK AMERICA NA was number 1 in filings. NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE LLC was number 2
- The current trend of the distressed market NOT being a primary (last cycle) driver will continue.
***NEW DATE AND LOCATION***
We have outgrown the previous facility and will enjoy the new space!
Wednesday 1/18/2017, 6:00 PM
Presenter: Christopher W. Crowley , Crowley Law Firm
Topic: Is there a statute of limitations on mortgage foreclosure suits?
LOCATED AT:1400 Colonial Blvd Suite 48, Fort Myers, FL 33907
Schedule of events for the SWFL REIA General Meeting
6:00 Doors Open/Networking
6:30 Program Begins with a Mastermind Session
6:45 Featured Speaker begins.
SWFL REIA Members are free, all others pay $20.00 at the door!
The SWFL REIA is the premier source for Real Estate Investing education and networking.
The SWFL REIA is different in the Real Estate Investing world in that we do not do information product sales. Our content rich meetings focus on Real Estate Investing via collaboration with like-minded Real Estate Investors sharing their own experiences.
The SWFL REIA is on the cutting edge of data gathering and analysis of the housing market and foreclosures. Our Analysis and Trend reporting has made the SWFL REIA an expert source for the media and set standards by which the housing market is analyzed and trended within the industry.
Our members are Real Estate Investors, Real Estate Agents, Title Agents, Insurance Agents, Landlords, Property Managers, Wholesalers, Rehabbers, Note Buyers, Hedge Fund Managers, Bulk Asset Purchasers, Foreclosure and Probate Investors. Come and network!
Our Motto: Knowledge withheld is Knowledge wasted.
The number one key to being successful in real estate investing is?
To understand what you are there to do!
From our experience, this is the most critical phase. If you have a clear plan it is easier to deploy capital while still operating within a margin of safety.
The SWFL REIA is the premier place to understand what you are here to do, in relation to real estate investing! We look forward to meeting you at a meeting soon!