August 2019 Lee County Foreclosure Trends Report
Where does the August 2019 Lee County Foreclosure Trends Report come from?
We download from public records and trend with Microsoft Excel. We have been doing this since 2007. This report has value because it is a leading indicator of bank-owned homes coming to market.
Compiled and analyzed by Jeff Tumbarello.
August 2019 Lee County Foreclosure Trends: Trends at a glance
- August 2019: 89 Mortgage related Lis Pendens.
- July 2019: 87 Mortgage related Lis Pendens.
- August 2018: 130 Mortgage related Lis Pendens.
Certificates of Title:
- August 2019: 53 Certificates of Title were conveyed.
- July 2019: 71 Certificates of Title were conveyed.
- August 2018: 47 Certificates of Title were conveyed.
August 2019 Lee County Foreclosure Trends: Year The Mortgage Was Originated
August 2019 Lee County Foreclosure Trends: Average Last payment date
|Year Mortgage Originated||Average Last payment date|
August 2019 Lee County Foreclosure Trends: Average Complaint Amount
|Year Mortgage Originated||Average Complaint Amount|
August 2019 Lee County Foreclosure Trends: Notes
- Essentially August is more of the same in relation to the foreclosure trend.
- None the foreclosure filings appear to be a result of the Bertram Versus US bank decision due to the date of the last payment.
- The lack of Certificate of Title Growth in relation to the Lis Pendens filings shows that the market has improved to the point if you go into default. You can trade out.
- The intuitional distressed market will continue to not be a primary driver.
- Most of the foreclosures appear to be smaller loan amounts. There is significant demand within those price points.
It is a lot easier than you think to start investing in real estate. Whether you want to be a landlord, flip homes or simply invest in companies that invest in real estate, there are many ways to get a quality return on your original investment. Join SWFL REIA for more helpful tips on breaking into real estate investment!
Stop making excuses — just get out and do it!
See you at a meeting soon!
The Southwest Florida Real Estate Investment Association is the leading source of SWFL real estate investing events that provide investment education and networking in southwest Florida. We analyze the housing market and foreclosures and provide information, education and networking events in order to build a network and knowledge base for investors and potential investors. Our members include real estate agent, brokers, investors, hedge fund managers, rehabbers, wholesalers and more.
Our SWFL REIA General Meeting is held in Fort Myers where we provide education on hot topics in investing and an opportunity to enjoy the camaraderie of your fellow investors. You’ll get a chance to ask for advice from successful real estate professionals and even make a few deals on your latest projects.
To become a member, anyone can register as an individual, a couple, or a corporation. Being a member opens the doors for endless networking opportunities, advice from members with decades of experience, new ideas from entrepreneurs, camaraderie with those just beginning, and deals and contracts done in the meeting room. For those interested in Cape Coral rental property investment and/or Fort Myers rental property investment, SWFL REIA will be able to provide a network to help launch a successful investment career.
The SWFL REIA is known and respected as a source of current, actionable and useful information about the housing market in the area that we meet.
We meet twice a month.
One of the premier sources for real estate investing networking and education is the SWFL REIA. In the real estate world, the SWFL REIA is different in that they do not do information product sales. Their meetings are focusing on the best ways of investing in real estate by collaborating with other property investors who are sharing their experiences.
We look forward to meeting you at a meeting soon!
Click here for membership information
Get our meeting notices and market data emailed to you.