The February 2017 Lee County Fl Foreclosure Trend Report was complied and analyzed by Jeff Tumbarello, Director SWFL REIA, Broker/Owner Steelbridge Realty LLC
Trends at a glance:
- February 2017: 72 Mortgage related Lis Pendens.
- January 2017: 84 Mortgage related Lis Pendens.
- February 2016: 95 Mortgage related Lis Pendens.
Certificates of Title:
- February 2017: 85 Certificates of Title were conveyed.
- January 2017: 99 Certificates of Title were conveyed.
- February 2016: 70 Certificates of Title were conveyed.
- More of the same…
- We had a SLIGHT month over month/year over year decrease in Mortgage Related Lis Pendens Filings.
- The top ten Lis Pendens filers represent 51.3 percent of the filings.
- WELLS FARGO BANK NA was number 1 in filings. BANK AMERICA NA was number 2
- There slight decrease in certificate of title conveyances month over month.
- The current trend of the distressed market NOT being a primary (last cycle) driver will continue.
Wednesday 3/15/2017, 6:00 PM
LOCATED AT: 1400 Colonial Blvd Suite 48, Fort Myers, FL 33907 click here a map of location
Topic: Property Taxes going up? Here is what to do!
Taxable values are rising with the markets rising prices. If you are selling, that is great. If you are not selling then it raises your fixed costs. There are steps you can take to try and lower your fixed costs.
Lee County’s property values jump more than 8 percent
Presenter: Stephen A. Cunningham, MAI, CCIM
Managing Director, SVN | Florida Commercial Real Estate Advisors
The SWFL REIA is the premier source for Real Estate Investing education and networking.
The SWFL REIA is different in the Real Estate Investing world in that we do not do information product sales. Our content rich meetings focus on Real Estate Investing via collaboration with like-minded Real Estate Investors sharing their own experiences.
The SWFL REIA is on the cutting edge of data gathering and analysis of the housing market and foreclosures. Our Analysis and Trend reporting has made the SWFL REIA an expert source for the media and set standards by which the housing market is analyzed and trended within the industry.
Our members are Real Estate Investors, Real Estate Agents, Title Agents, Insurance Agents, Landlords, Property Managers, Wholesalers, Rehabbers, Note Buyers, Hedge Fund Managers, Bulk Asset Purchasers, Foreclosure and Probate Investors. Come and network!
Our Motto: Knowledge withheld is Knowledge wasted.
The number one key to being successful in real estate investing is?
To understand what you are there to do!
From our experience, this is the most critical phase. If you have a clear plan it is easier to deploy capital while still operating within a margin of safety.
The SWFL REIA is the premier place to understand what you are here to do, in relation to real estate investing! We look forward to meeting you at a meeting soon!
Click here for membership information
Get our meeting notices and market data like Analysis Of Code Violations Lee County Florida January 2017 emailed to you.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.