Here is the March 2017 Lee County Fl Foreclosure Trend Report!
Complied and analyzed by Jeff Tumbarello, Director
Trends at a glance:
- March 2017: 88 Mortgage related Lis Pendens.
- February 2017: 72 Mortgage related Lis Pendens.
- March 2016: 95 Mortgage related Lis Pendens.
Certificates of Title:
- March 2017: 93 Certificates of Title were conveyed.
- February 2017: 85 Certificates of Title were conveyed.
- March 2016: 70 Certificates of Title were conveyed.
- More of the same…
- We had a SLIGHT month over month increase and a slight year over year decrease in Mortgage Related Lis Pendens Filings.
- The top ten Lis Pendens filers represent 53.7 percent of the filings.
- WELLS FARGO BANK NA was number 1 in filings. BANK AMERICA NA was number 2
- There slight increase in certificate of title conveyances month over month. And year over year.
- The current trend of the distressed market NOT being a primary (last cycle) driver will continue.
- Bertrand versus US bank still has not caused a significant increase in filings.
The SWFL REIA is the premier source for Real Estate Investing education and networking.
The SWFL REIA is different in the Real Estate Investing world in that we do not do information product sales. Our content rich meetings focus on Real Estate Investing via collaboration with like-minded Real Estate Investors sharing their own experiences.
The SWFL REIA is on the cutting edge of data gathering and analysis of the housing market and foreclosures. Our Analysis and Trend reporting has made the SWFL REIA an expert source for the media and set standards by which the housing market is analyzed and trended within the industry.
Our members are Real Estate Investors, Real Estate Agents, Title Agents, Insurance Agents, Landlords, Property Managers, Wholesalers, Rehabbers, Note Buyers, Hedge Fund Managers, Bulk Asset Purchasers, Foreclosure and Probate Investors. Come and network!
Our Motto: Knowledge withheld is Knowledge wasted.
The number one key to being successful in real estate investing is?
To understand what you are there to do!
From our experience, this is the most critical phase. If you have a clear plan it is easier to deploy capital while still operating within a margin of safety.
The SWFL REIA is the premier place to understand what you are here to do, in relation to real estate investing! We look forward to meeting you at a meeting soon!
Get our meeting notices and market data like the March 2017 Lee County Fl Foreclosure Trend Report emailed to you.